1. Retail Investor Attention and Stock Liquidity
- with Rong Ding. JIFMIM
2. Accruals vs. real activities earnings management to meet controlling shareholders' performance commitments: The case of China
3.Family Business Development in Mainland China: From 1872 to 1949
- with Cheryl Susan McWatters, Qiu Chen, Shujun Ding, Wenxuan Hou, Zhenyu Wu
4. Venture Capital Trusts and the Expiration of IPO Lockup Provisions
1. Does analyst coverage affect share price informativeness of Chinese listed firms?
- with Rong Ding, Jingming Kuo and Edward Lee
2. Is Audit Quality Associated with Window Dressing of Short-Term Borrowings in the Banking Industry?
- with Fargher, N., and Zhang, J. 2013.
3. Evaluating the performance of Chinese commercial banks: a comparative analysis of different types of
-with Yizhe Dong and Weiwei Yang.
4. Does Analyst coverage Affect Corporate Transparency in China?
- with Jiandong Chen, Rong Ding, and Edward Lee
5. Outside Directors and Firm Performance during Institutional Transitions: New Evidence from Dissenting Opinions
1. Returnees’ Influences on China: A Business Perspective (1850s to 1940s)
2. The Burden of Attention: The Impact of CEO Publicity on Tax Avoidance
3. Voting paper
2. BH 2014, autumn
3. Abacus 2015, spring
4. EJF 2015, spring
5. JBE 2015, spring